Helo gys, welcome to “textilesgreen.in” today I m going to explain about what is full form of H2O, properteis, uses and more, read complete article.
What is Full form of H2O
H2 – two elements of Hydrogen
O – one elements of oxygen
In this case, both elements joined together to form H2O (water)
H = Hydrogen, and O = oxygen
• H2O is also called dihydrogen monoxide or other words, chemistry or chemical formula is “H2O” means (Water). The molecule of water has strong chemical bonding between Hydrogen elements form a bond with one oxygen elements.
• In this reaction, two Hydrogen atoms is reacte with one oxygen atoms then it gives H2O it means both hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms joined together then it made H2O it means (Water).
• What do you mean by 2?
In this case, 2 is the Subscript of H which is indicate or refers, 2 Hydrogen atoms or elements. but oxygen has no subscript refers to one oxygen atoms. this is the reason its called dihydrogen monoxide.
• What does H2O mean?
The mixture of two elements of Hydrogen and One elements of oxygen joined together to form H2O (Water). The chemical formula is H2O (water)
In other words,
When two elements of Hydrogen and one elements of oxygen are adding together to make H2O (water). Also read about pH, what is mean by pH, role of pH in textile and more information.
• What is mean by O2?
“O” means – oxygen or mono Oxygen, and O is also called oxygen but O2 means (dioxygen). O2 is also called dioxygen. In other words it represents “O” means “Oxygen” these are chemical components, these are generally used in reaction. These components is also called Mono Oxygen.
What is mean by H2?
“H” means – hydrogen, it is also called mono hydrogen but “H2” mean – dihydrogen. H2 is also called dihydrogen.
In other words, H2 indicate dihydrogen, means – H (1 hydrogen)+H (1hydrogen) = H2(2hydrogen). and this 2hydrogen (H2) is also called dihydrogen component. these are the also chemical components. these dihydrogen is used in chemical reaction.
• What does H2O stand for?
According to science, there is no full form of water. H2O is symbol of water. the chemical formula of water is H2O. Molecule of water is made by joining both elements two hydrogen atoms with one oxygen atoms to form water (H2O).
Hydrogen atoms is measured – H2
Oxygen atoms is measured – O
But the synthetic name of H2 is dihydrogen and synthetic name of O2 is dioxygen. Water is chemical substance with no colour but the colour of pure water is to light blue.
What is Properteis of Water
• Water is Colourless, testless liquid.
• high melting point and boiling point compared with other liquid.
• Water has high specific heat and Surface tension.
• water has excellent Solvent.
• Water has high latent heat of vaporization.
• Why water is a polar molecule?
Water is a polar molecules because the shape of water molecule is bent, shape of water molecule is not linear. This is the reason water is called polar.
• Why water is important for body?
Water is very important for body because in human body Cells, organs is required water to regulate the body temperature and also maintain bodily functions and your body loses water through digestion. and really it’s important to eat any foods cantain water. this is reason water is very important for body.
• Water Uses?
1. Water is windly use in manufacturing plants such as textile industry for washing, cleaning, dyeing, printing and finishing.
2. Water (H2O) is also use in many chemical reaction purpose.
3. Water is also use in energy genrater.
4. Water is used in washing, cleaning department.
5. Water is used in manufacturing plants for materials production.
6. Water is use in agriculture industry.
7. Water is used for generating the electricity.
8. Water is also used in everyday living.
9. Water is also used for animals health.
10. Water is use for spraying, flooding in agriculture.