Helo, guys if you know in details about acid dye and how to dyeing of wool fibers, silk fibers and nynol/wool blend fibers with acid dye. I have made this guide to help you out. so, hold your seat and Read more…
Helo, reders welcome to “textilesgreen.in” today i m providing valuable information of basic dye. So, read complete article, Let’s get started…. Basic dye is synthetic class type dyes. these dyes are insoluble in water. Basic dyes are windly used for Read more…
Helo, reders welcome to “textilesgreen.in” today I m going to explain in details about “disperse meaning in hindi.” If you want to know in details about disperse meaning in hindi. Then read complete article. I have made this proper guide Read more…
Helo, reders welcome to my website”textilesgreen.in” today I m going to explain about reactive dye, reactive dyeing process, properties, classification and types. reactive dye reactive dye is more suitable and profitable for cellulose materials. and it’s gives posstive effect on Read more…
Helo, redars today I m going to explain about exllent information of sulphur dyeing, properties, dyeing process, recipe, fults and more. I m writing all information about Sulphur dyeing process with my personal view.
• Sulphur dye having ability to produced heavy materials such as rubber materials or more.
• Wool and proteins fibres production is not possible for dyeing.
• Sulphur dyes having not ability to produce other colour shade such as red, orange, yellow.
• Sulphur dyes is more suitable and profitable dyes for cellulose.
Sulphur dye properties
– Sulphur dyes are insoluble in water.
– Sulphur dyeing is favourable cost structure.
– Alkaline condition is required for dyeing.
– Sulphur dyeing is one of the most popular for black, brown and blue shade production.
– Sulphur dyes are not more costly process.
– electrolyte is used for exhaust dyes.
– After treatment is required for shade development.
– oxidation treatment is required for shade development in case of Sulphur dyeing.
– Striping is required for uneven dyeing.
– Sulphur dyes is also used for dyeing and printing.
Helo, reders welcome to “textilesgreen.in” today I m going to explain about process of yarn dyeing and yarn dyeing process flow chart. Process of yarn dyeing with industrial study Here, I m going to explain about process of yarn dyeing. Read more…
Helo redres, welcome textilesgreen today i m going to explain about different types of textile printing. and i m writing all information in this article with my personal view. so, read complete article. 8 best types of textile printing In textile printing Read more…
Helo, reders today I m going to explain about properties of reactive dye. I m writing all information related with properties of reactive dye and advantages with my personal view. so, read complete articles. Properties of reactive dye here I Read more…