1. Reactive dye is anionic in nature.
2. Alkaline condition is must required for dyeing.
3. Electrolyte is must for proper exhaustion for dyeing.
5. Reactive dye form strong co-valent bond with the cellulosic fiber.
6. Reactive dye are used for cellulosic and protein fiber.
7. these dyes are soluble in water.
8. This process is very easy.
9. In case of reactive dyes, reactive group with- OH group of cellulose and -NH2 group of proteins fiber.
10 These dyes is gives all type of shades.
11 In dyeing process, the reactive group of the dye makesco-valent bond with the fibers.
12. In case of reactive dyes, Rubbing fastness are good.
13. washing fastness and light fastness properties is good.
14. wide range of color can be easy produced with the reactive dye.
15. perspiration fastness is also good with rating 4-5.
16 Reactive dye can protect the degrading effect of ultra-violet ray.
17. Reactive dyes are found in power form, liquid form and print form.
18. In case of reactive dyes all type of shade are available.
20. Reactive dyes are able to dyeing for all type of callulosic
fiber, such as lyocell fibers.
reactive dyes advantage
Reactive Orange 107 structure
1. here, i m going to explain about properties of reactive dye and advantages also. The fibers that are dyed with reactive dyes can be safely clean dyed even with with garments without the damage.
2. Reactive dyes are suitable for dyeing of new type of cellulose fibre products such as lyocell fibers.
3. The chemical bonds as explained above significantly excellent improves the colour stability and washability
4. The reactive dye having wide chromatogram , bright colour,
excellent performance and excellent applicability and their properties can satisfy the requirement of the market for fibers and fabrics.
5. Dyed material having excellent properties, particularly good
wet fastness, can be obtained by dyeing with reactive dyes through an economical and simple dyeing process.
6. Reactive dye are one of the best alternatives to banned dye and other type of cellulose dyes such as sulphur dyes, ozoic dyes, and vat dyes.
7. reactive dyes gives exllent shade.
8. reactive dyes improve more colour washability.
9. reactive dyes are more sutable for dyeing of cellulose fibre product.
10. reactive dyes are not more expensive.